- Change or Re-Key Lock
- Deck/Railing/Fence Repair
- Door Replacement
- Drywall Services
- Electrical and Lighting Services
- Glass Services
- Rain Gutter Cleanout
- Roof Cleaning
- Slip Resistant Treatment
- Termite/Dry-Rot Repair
- Welding/Metal Fab
- Walk-through Services
Change or Re-Key Lock
We offer a variety of locksmith services by experienced professionals. We strive to offer the highest quality services to help keep your community safe and secure.
- Monthly or Semi-Monthly lock checks and maintenance programs specifically customized to fit your community
- Change locks Replace locksets
- Repairs to malfunctioning locks
- Repair or Replacement of vandalized locks
- Re-key locksets
- Key duplication
- Can gain access to 80% of the locksets available to the market without harming the lockset
- Replace lost keys Improve the security of existing locks
- Recommend improvements to locks on property
- General lock maintenance including lubrication of locksets to increase longevity of lock and ease of use.
Contact us today to see how we can help you maintain a safe and secure community. Contact Us
We offer a full scope of concrete services and always look for creative and cost effective solutions to any problem with your concrete. Broken or “lifted” concrete is not only unattractive but can pose a serious safety hazard.
- Stairs and Steps
- Flatwork, aggregate, pavers and stamps
- Pool decks, stone work and other specialty work
- Set, pour and finish
- Sidewalk pour
- Remove trip hazards
- Concrete Grinding
- Concrete Cutting.
Call us today to see how we can help you solve the unique challenges your properties face. Contact Us
There are many different things that contribute to the safety and well-being of the residents in a community association. Three areas of great concern are decks, railings and fences. Let the experts at Quality Property Maintenance help you protect your resident’s community by providing timely maintenance and repair in those areas.
- Complete rebuilds
- Code upgrades
- Remove and replace damaged sections in kind
- Remove and replace damaged structural members
- All construction to conform to current IBC codes .
Call us today to schedule your property assessment, and see what safety concerns we can help you solve! Contact Us
Have you ever had a door that sticks, or a door that doesn’t fit correctly in the doorway due to improper installation? Avoid that aggravation by having our team of professionals at Quality Property Maintenance install your doors correctly.
- Install new wood, metal or fiberglass doors
- Replacement of water damage, sun damaged, and termite damaged doors
- Trim, repair and adjustment of poorly fitting doors.
When you are ready to solve your door related issues, contact us to receive your free estimate. Contact Us
We offer a broad range of drywall services. Our drywall
professionals have many years of industry experience installing and repairing
drywall. Professionally installed and finished drywall is not only visually appealing but adds value to the property.
- Water leak damage
- Machine or hand texture drywall patches, new drywall to match existing drywall
- Installation of new insulation and sound deadening materials for common walls
- We can patch and match any drywall finish.
When you need a maintenance team you can trust, Quality Property Maintenance leaves others in the dust! Contact Us
Electrical and Lighting Services
All of our electricians are fully licensed and insured so you know that you are receiving the ultimate quality electrical work. All work conforms to NEC Requirements.
- Install new circuit breakers
- Repair and/or Replace faulty light fixtures
- LED lighting upgrades
- Security camera installation
- Replace meter pedestals
- Service tall street lights
- Replace/Repair timer switches
- Breaker Panel Replacements
- Circuit Troubleshooting
- Replace Photo Cells
Contact us today to schedule your free property walkthrough, and experience the Quality Property Maintenance difference! Contact Us
We offer the full range of glass installation and repair services. Our glass experts are fully trained in how to work safely and effectively with glass.
- Broken glass clean up
- Installation of new glass and necessary hardware:
- Glass door repairs
- Shower enclosures repaired/replaced
- Window Pane Replacement
- Light fixtures
Contact us today to assist you with your glass work needs. Contact Us
A professional paint job does more than transform the appearance of an object. When applied properly it fortifies the materials underneath to prevent unnecessary damage. We would love to help you meet your painting maintenance needs.
- Color matching (cannot guarantee match to old and/or faded colors)
- Scrape, prime and paint metal and wood railings
- Rust treatment
- Prime and paint all wood and/or metal repairs
- Interior and exterior area and touch up painting
- Wood refinishing and re-staining
- Front door painting
Invest in your property by contacting us today to schedule the painting services your association needs. We also offer complimentary property walkthroughs with a licensed professional to help you stay on top of maintenance issues.
We offer a broad spectrum of plumbing services
and repairs. All of our plumbers are fully licensed and insured. Our experienced
technicians are able to troubleshoot, identify and correct complicated issues
efficiently. You can have complete confidence that our plumbers will do the job right – the first time.
- Electronic leak detection
- Video camera inspection
- Unblock sewer and drain lines
- General plumbing repairs
- Water line repair/replacement
- Installation and repairs to plumbing fixtures (water fountains, drinking fountains, faucets, toilets, showers, etc.)
- Installation and repairs to water heaters
- Annual Sewer and Drain Cleaning
- Garbage Disposal Installation and repairs
- Slab Leak detection and repairs
- Replacement of main shut off valves
- Replacement of water pressure regulators
Rain Gutter Cleanout
Rain Gutter Clean Out
Whether the weather is hot and dry or cold and wet, the gutters around buildings are an essential part of the integrity of the structure they are attached to. Are your rain gutters clean and working properly? If they are not, here are some reasons why they should be:
Rain gutters filled with dry leaves and other debris represent one of the largest fire vulnerabilities for a building. That’s why fire protection professionals and home improvement experts strongly urge homeowners to clean out their gutters regularly,
especially in areas where the fire danger is high, such as Southern California.
Potential Foundation Damage:
Gutters help protect a building’s most important structural feature-the foundation. When storm water overflows a clogged gutter and is allowed to pool around the sides of a building, the soil becomes saturated and is less able to provide support to the building.
Backed up gutters can damage your home’s exterior in a variety of ways. Excess
water can soak into the soffit, fascia, or wooden framing and cause rot and mold.
Protect your Association and contact us today to schedule a thorough cleaning of your rain gutters as well as any needed repairs. We also offer complimentary
property inspections with a licensed contractor to help you spot when your rain
gutters may not be working properly as well as a variety of other maintenance
We offer Hydroclean Plus™ Soft Wash Roof Cleaning. What is Soft Wash Roof Cleaning using the Hydroclean Plus™ System?
Hydroclean Plus™ has revolutionized the roof and exterior maintenance industry by allowing soft washing solution to be applied to building surfaces for the benefit of removing mold and mildew from that surface without pressure washing. Soft wash roof cleaning is ideal for many different types of roofs and buildings. It can safely be used on shingle, tile, slate, shake,membrane or metal. These types of roofs can lose as much as 50% of their rated service life from infestation of microorganisms, such as mold, algae and mildew which soft washing eliminates.
Why use the Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Method?
Increases energy efficiency.
The “dark stains” on a roof act as a sponge to absorb the sun’s heat, which causes a rise in the temperature inside a home or building, creating higher air conditioning bills.
It isn’t just aesthetics. While people like to say that dirty roofs lower a property’s value and may make it hard to sell, the “dirt” on a roof actually shortens its life span and can even present a health hazard. Soft washing removes algae, mold, mildew, bacteria, etc. that are well known culprits when it comes to allergies.
Enhances the entire community The soft wash industry is unique in its ability to clean without adverse impact on the environment. The HydroClean Plus™ solution is water based with a proprietary blend of safe and effective additives.
Although it is very powerful and effective at killing molds and fungi, it is harmless to the open environment and approved for use by the EPA. Increases the life of the roof.
The HydroClean Plus™ process will eliminate the mold, lengthen the life of your roof, and restore its beauty.
Insert before after roof picture taken from Hydroclean website Why Hydroclean Plus™ Soft Washing is better than power or pressure
washing your roof:
The HydroClean Plus™ System, is a non-pressure, manufacturer approved roof cleaning solution. Many roof and building cleaning contractor’s processes include using a pressure washer. We never use pressure. As experienced building contractors, we have seen the consistent damage this causes, even by highly experienced professionals.
The HydroClean Plus™ process produces immediate results that last many times longer than pressure washing, and without the damage.
Allow us to take a look at your roof and give you a free estimate of the best technology available to clean your roof today.
Contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760-456-9101 to request your free estimate Contact Us
Slip Resistant Treatment
If your properties have hard surfaces that tend to be “slippery when wet”, those potentially slick surfaces could be setting you up for “slip and fall” accidents involving residents, visitors or even vendors!
Potential Problem Areas:
*Tile Covered Stairs
*Concrete Pool Decks
*Tile Floors in Pool Bathrooms
*Tiled Shower Floors
Just to name a few!
Do these areas on your properties meet the minimum OSHA/ADA Slip-Resistance Standard?
We Offer Free Testing!
Utilizing the same testing process as OSHA, our digital meter will read the static coefficient of friction (SCOF) of your floors and concrete. This process can help determine if you comply with ADA and OSHA standards.
What if I have areas that are out of compliance?
Contact us to schedule your walk through today! Contact Us
The stucco exterior of any building is its first line of defense. Though stucco is very durable it takes the brunt of sun, wind and rain. Let our Technicians help keep your stucco strong. We do it right so your buildings are left looking attractive and contemporary.
We offer a variety of services to keep the stucco working hard for you. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Repair and replacement of cracked, blistered, peeling or missing stucco
- Texture matching to existing stucco
- Replacement of rusted weep screed
- Replacement of rusted corner mesh
- Replacement of water-proof membrane underneath the stucco
- We can closely match any existing stucco texture
Termite and Dry-Rot Damage Repair
Wood damage from termites and dry-rot fungus are issues that almost every Association has to deal with at some point. Make sure that you have the best professionals available to assess and repair any damage caused by these wood destroying conditions. All of our specialists are experienced in dealing with termite and dry-rot damage to wood structures and components.
We offer the following services, plus much more:
- Termite damage discovery and assessment
- Dry-rot damage discovery and assessment
- Remove and replace damaged wood
- Expert and professional recommendations for necessary repairs
- All construction to conform to current IBC codes.
Contact us today to get a free assessment of your property! Contact Us
Our technicians are trained and are experienced at welding and metal fabrication.
Our goal is to provide not only aesthetically
pleasing repairs, but repairs that are structurally sound and make your community a safer place.
Our Welding Services include but are not limited to:
- Metal Grate Fabrication
- Metal Fencing Repairs
- Metal Dumpster Door and Latch Repairs
- Metal Gate Repairs
- Metal Handrail Repairs
- Metal Safety Railing Repairs.
Contact us today to schedule your walkthrough and ensure the safety of your community! Contact Us
What happens during a property walk-through?
One of our Senior Property Maintenance Specialists will meet with the HOA Manager and any board members that wish to participate. Our Property Maintenance Specialist will walk the property with the HOA Manager and highlight any maintenance concerns. He will also inspect any issues brought to his attention by the HOA Manager and/or board members. Quality Property Maintenance will create a maintenance checklist highlighting all of the items needing repairs per the walk-through. These maintenance recommendations will then be sent to the HOA Manager for approval. Upon management approval, we will schedule all of the items on the approved list to be repaired.
Common items looked for during a walk-through:
- Trip hazards and concrete repairs
- Gutter cleaning and repair
- Lighting and electrical issues
- Stucco damage
- Peeling or flaking paint
- Gate and lock repairs
- Dry rot or termite damaged wood
- Welding or fencing repairs to secure common areas
- Rust damaged metal
- Loose or damaged hand rails
Contact us today to schedule your walkthrough and ensure the safety of your community! Contact Us